Posts by 462666
19 posts total, newest first.
FARM madnessin CrossFire Discussions - I only get 1.1k xp a game... Which is max xp and a game takes what like 12 minutes to get 220+kills with just 3 computers so how do you get 1.1k a minute? I get 1.1k in 12??? 0.0Need a team...good k/d no hacksin CrossFire Discussions - [quote=gaara97;4910712]You ever herd of skype group convo ? Or get teamspeak/vent/xfire lmao....[/quote]
Ever heard of ping? lmao over the phone theres no lagg...
[quote=gaara97;4910712]You ever herd of skype group c1v1 any1?in CrossFire Discussions - You can hack but not use some guns? Pointless? lol26K ZPin CrossFire Tutorials - What if I use a different computer and do this? Does the ip just get banned or ip and account???Need a team...good k/d no hacksin CrossFire Discussions - So anyone know when the servers will be back up?... It said "The server will restart in 1 minute, please log off now." when I was in a game sooo since when did it take an hour to restart something? lol maybe to update ye
Showing the 5 most recent posts.