Posts by Romix07
11 posts total, newest first.
[X32.5.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zineguy;14693426]Just a reminder as it looks like a couple have hit it again already:
If you set custom versions when you use the clients, you need to remember to set it back to blank when you download a new vers[X32.5.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm stuck when I launch the client, it says "Load error, retrying"[X32.5.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work for me, is it normal ?[X25.1.1] Crazy Client [Fixes]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I have locked "Vault" in character's screen but I can't unlock it, any help ? :)
- - - Updated - - -
problem resolved but idk how to delete a message sryX25.0.0 Crazy Client Hotfixin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kilabear2;13603007]I just opened it with Adobe flash player. Works for me exept that people are invisible.[/QUOTE]
No I mean the .rar doesn't open because it says it's damaged :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.