Posts by Haydizzle
15 posts total, newest first.
Hey Guysin Member Introduction & Return - Hey, i'm Hayden, or Haydeizzle, my rapping name :p. 15, yeah do sports and shit but i'm into combat arms modding. I used the REZ file modding TUT before i came here, so I have like 50 sweet mod's.
Ill be releasing aloBlue and red Zombie M67in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - No, when i reply it says i may not uplaod attachments,and may not edit posts. I think it may be my verification code, ill look now.[RELEASE] All Scopes to Dragunov Scopein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - This is good. But i'm using the L115A2/5A3 one, i find it better for precision, sorry. But ill still thank.Blue and red Zombie M67in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=legendaryhack;1409811]send me the link and I will attempt to upload through attachments for you.
While I'm doing that could you please get me a VS from VirSCAN.org - Free Multi-Engine Online Virus Scanner v1.02Blue and red Zombie M67in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Thanks, I didnt really so anything though. But it says i'm not aloud to manage attachments.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.