Posts by Jemzz
37 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=FkN-Haze;776151]Noobs, it's been removed and is being updated. Stop posting and asking stupid questions.[/quote]
This made me lolHow to farm pls helpin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im not sure about GP...but the place I farm EXP is the alaska map I can get upwards of 500-600 exp a round if you don't get kicked :/Just a questionin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - yeah...wallhack/chams isnt the best to use in alaska...they think you hack when you shoot them when they come around a corner :/Just a questionin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im using a XP but its kinda random really sometimes i get one game some times i get twenty games :/Just a questionin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have the latest hacks you choob.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.