Posts by ChibiPower
9 posts total, newest first.
How To Mod Weapon Textures (.DTX)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Yo guys. I need help with the Photoshop plugin. It still doesn't seem to recognise .dxt-files even after I put the plugins in the folder. Any way to solve that?
ps: I am using Photoshop CS5 Extended.Ultimate Account Creator for z8in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - You're a god, ty. I love you.
Loved your Ava account creator.GM login!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Jamin_Prince;2085508]
OK wait a couple days...
I aint got a comp i can use atm...
(for this kind of stuff...)
&
[S]mile. only there to stop people lke you..
&
It looks poor because i done that on paint quickGM login!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Jamin_Prince;2079636]
Stfu dickhead...
No credits to any-one my wwork so stfu...[/quote]
GG man, you put [S]mile. at the bottom, high props there.
Your gfx skills don't even come close to this Gm login, so doGM login!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=IWantHacksBadly;2072289]No proof its yours, he released it first.. so...[/quote]
sigh... reason he "released" it first, was because i never intended this one to be released, cuz quite frankly, i think this one
Showing the 5 most recent posts.