Posts by Blac
161 posts total, newest first.
Stream Giveaway [Torchlight 2(50 followers)]in General Gaming - Hey everyone! Just came on here to advertise my stream @
DeviantRebel (http://www.twitch.tv/deviantrebel)
Tonight is a special night!
Torchlight 2 just recently released and I'm going to be playing on my Engineer!
GO fucking blowsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I'm glad I stopped playing CS.
I'm glad I read this post so I save money.
I remember after my 2-year break, I came back!, joined a server!, and... wow... I couldn't believe the amount of children that were playing the gLooking for person for SoRin World of Warcraft General - SoR (Scroll of Resurrection):
I'm looking for someone to "resurrect" to World of Warcraft.
To be eligible, your account MUST have been inactive BEFORE March 4, 2012.
This is to receive the Exclusive Spectral [Faction-Opinion on BlackOps.in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - This thread is just causing a rage and flame at this game.
Well... I guess I'll throw in my two cents :)
-Perfectly Balanced online play
Wager:
-Hate the idea of "Bankrupt" in SAS
-Gun Game needs to be improved How to reset your rank to Lv.1in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - [quote=TheUser;1734823]rarely, sometimes it doesnt work for me to but when i try it again; it works.[/quote]
This.
I've used it about 3 times now. I decided to try out Emblem, Title, Attachment, and Pro Perk Unlock
Showing the 5 most recent posts.