Posts by more_ron
13 posts total, newest first.
How to prevent Banned using any hacksin Combat Arms Tutorials - Detected. I just got banned. But thanks for the support :)Velixium v1.2.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Big props for you man J. You're the boss! Thank you for working on this. :DNot highly Expensive high ranking accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I am looking for an account that is not priced to high but has decent perms.Velixium v1.2 [6 New features]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=arabsidol;12006191]Detected and i got ban :(:mad:[/QUOTE]
Same I went to log on today and they gave me a nice suspension. At least I'm not perma banned :confused:Colonel 5 | Perms Sets, Epics and more!in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Willing to buy, I tried adding you on skype but no answer. Message me please.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.