Posts by Turtutu
32 posts total, newest first.
ROAD TO SUPREME !in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - LOOKING FOR SOME PLAYERS LEM + TO REACH MY GOAL - SUPREME ! :V
CHEATERS APPRICIATED !
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242191004690/76561198084454899
steam://joinlobby/730/1097752421910046ITS SO HOT ! :(in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Hey guys !
I am the LE player (just deranked from LEM ;v) and I am trying to reach higher ranks what is kind of impossible cause of teammates I usually got ;v
Thats why I am here trying to find some friendly players ROAD TO LEM :(in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - HEY GUYS I JUST DERANKED FROM LEM CAUSE OF MATCHING TEAM MEMBERS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;v
NOW I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR 3 PLAYERS MOSTLY LEM+ TO GET MY RANK BACK :V
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242155390754/765611ROAD TO SUPREME !in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Hey guys !
I am trying to reach supreme (LEM ATM) but its really hard if you get some dumb players on your team, thats why I am here.
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242154069516/76561198084454899
4+++ LEM++++ROAD TO SUPREME !in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Hey guys I am looking for some players with LEM + rank to get supreme a bit faster ^^
steam://joinlobby/730/109775242153563908/76561198084454899
LOOKING FOR LEGIT++
- - - Updated - - -
NEED 3+
steam://joinlobby/73
Showing the 5 most recent posts.