Posts by aidith
9 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire-xtrapin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I think it has to do with a program called CTFMON.EXE
~it keeps trying to access crossfire... I open up the process explorer and something in its titles says crossfire...
~~~~~~nvm... :/
I went threw all the stupid stCrossfire-xtrapin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Inmolak;1468588]Thats wierd o.o Do you have any other PC's you could test to see if CF works?[/quote]
Yes. it works on my laptop.....
~not this pc tho :/
this pc is much better then my laptop....boboCrossfire-xtrapin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Inmolak;1468579]So this problem occurred before or after you used hacks?[/quote]
Never used hacks on this pc....Crossfire-xtrapin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Inmolak;1468565]Check your hard drive if you have ANY hack programs (e.g Cheat Engine, Injectors, WH.dll, the hacked d3d9.dll and delete all of those and restart computer)[/quote]
~CE~injectors... WH.dll or theCrossfire-xtrapin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Inmolak;1468548]We can try using TeamViewer so I could look into the problem first-hand? If you need instructions on how to get TeamViewer PM me[/quote]
~what kind of things would you do...
im not pc illiterat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.