Posts by Hell'sBack
41 posts total, newest first.
Small Injector By mein WarRock - International Hacks - "Form1" title http://image.forumfree.it/2/1/7/8/7/8/7/1213109989.gif
I've noticed that people on this forum are very friendly. I guess it's just because a little of flame or criticism implies to BANNED status.
I'll un*All War Rock Injectors*in WarRock - International Hacks - The only one which worked for me when I used to cheats was GameFackBastards one. Windows 7 / 64 bit. But the best *.dlls were here.CrossHair »Simple Version« ➜ 1in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=ramiwr000;1930136]Its doesn't work for me, i launch it, then warrock, and there is no any CrossHair. Whats the problem?[/quote]
you might use a low resolution so it doesn't appear on the screen but out of bordersKorean Version »Feel the difference« ➜ 4in WarRock Discussions - As I've mentioned in other topic, I'm going to show you the difference between Korean WarRock and International one, just to compare them.
http://www.wfc.org/website/images/wfc/sobi_flags/flag_south_korea.gif Korean Wa3rd release for MPGH.netin WarRock - International Hacks - Try to fix the design, it appears still the same... And remove unuseless buttons/functions, make it compact. ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.