Posts by k3jl7h
53 posts total, newest first.
Any interest in Spotify Botting to make money?in Marketplace Talk - Not sure if I'm interested since I don't know how much you're asking for.Expression Parser Release [1x8]in Coders Lounge - I think it would be helpful if there was an example project that uses your ep language included with each release (or uploaded as a separate attachment, or maybe appended to your practical introduction thread?). Nothing Where to start learning C++in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Mochizuki;11904677]Wouldnt you want to work with java before learning C++ ?[/QUOTE]
lolwut? why java? /ahahAimbot from a source code not workingin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - I know which cheat you're using, and I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong with it. Literally everything you need to know to get it working is in the thread where you got it. And when I say everything you need to know is iIf your cheat has no logic, can VAC consider it a cheat?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=WasserEsser;11793168]Back this up with proof please.[/QUOTE]
This is a silly non-response. He's provided just as much proof as you (none). If anything, he's provided more proof to back up his claims because he li
Showing the 5 most recent posts.