Posts by eclipsecree8
16 posts total, newest first.
Global Elite | 138 Wins | 408 Hours | $25in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hi, I added you on Skype⊹ 20$ ⊹ SEM / 243 WINS / 48 PRIVATE RANK / PRIME+OW / 751 HOURS / OE ⊹ BTC/PP/SKINS ⊹in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I added you
- - - Updated - - -
+rep Reputable Seller, gave the exact account advertised!DMG[10W][MM Ready][Clean][Highest BID wins]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - +rep Legit Seller, I went in first //closedAuroraGlow v1.1 (updated)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - +rep Undetected, played one comp with this and worked great.
edit: There was a very small update I just downloaded. Be careful and use at your own risk.CS:GO Ranked accounts SHOPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - ++++++REP!! First Legit seller on this website I've ever met. I went frist and everything. Very good communication too. Highly recommend to buy from him
Showing the 5 most recent posts.