Posts by schirenia
21 posts total, newest first.
Cop racism/blaming/shootingsin Debate Fort - IMO the problem is not ACTUAL police brutality but rather the promotion of it. The one good thing that comes from all this anti-cop publicity is that if a cop DOES do something stupid, everyone sees it. Anyways like you FREE ACHIEVEMENTS SERVER!in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - OR just use SAM to get all the achievement weapons without doing any work!How to use Cheat Engine with Tribes: Ascendin Tribes Ascend Hacks - So any of you who have tried to use cheat engine with Tribes have probably noticed that whenever you attempt to attach CE to the tribesascend.exe process, the game crashes with the error message: "This game is no longer HACK-Fly Tribes ascend (TA)in Tribes Ascend Hacks - This doesn't work. I tried pressing f1 with fn on and off ingame, and it did nothing :(
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=schirenia;10632434]This doesn't work. I tried pressing f1 with fn on and off ingame, and it did nothingUber Hacksin Uberstrike Hacks - Mine crashes, I waited for 10s and it still crashed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.