Posts by masterrace
16 posts total, newest first.
Suggestion against leechesin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=iSynHD;10532948]So another one of those people who thinks donating and having an edgy signature makes you king of the site?[/QUOTE]
Me? No, I was talking about Cyan0gen. His mentality is idiotic to say the least.Suggestion against leechesin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Oh I get you Cyan0gen!
jkfauvel Cyan0gen wants people to jack him off after they're done downloading his hack.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=iSynHD;10532936]So basically only people who post hacks should be able to doExternal ESP v1.0 -=ALPHA=-in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=jkfauvel;10322260]masterrace You are good at guessing though[/QUOTE]
Thank you:cool:External ESP v1.0 -=ALPHA=-in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ZectixV1;10322132]
How did I get it working then? :hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
How would I know?External ESP v1.0 -=ALPHA=-in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ZectixV1;10321798]
Actually I downloaded it. /lolol[/QUOTE]
Yah and recompiled with different offsets.../lol I guess you didn't know how to even link the libraries right. :hidesmile:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.