Posts by leebws
4 posts total, newest first.
T_T Phoenixin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hurray, Its downloadable now, Thank you OP for a AMAZING hack. top notch stuff.T_T Phoenixin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The approval process is VITAL for steam hacks to continue without mass bans and account hackings. I'm more than happy to wait.
However, This hack is a absolute monster and does everything you want. Can't wait :)TCorvo TriggerBot - 20/02/2015in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hello! :) I seem to be getting the error "The program can't start because MSVCP120D.dll is missing from your computer". It looks great though! Thanks in advance for the response.
Windows 8Multi-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - So the encryption tick box is grayed out of my PC. I'm on Windows 8, Does it mean its not compatible with Windows 8 or am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advance for responses. Hope I get to use this awesome hack.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.