Posts by APLTY
44 posts total, newest first.
Ban Appeal (asalang)in Staff Disputes - I don’t still have that s*ype account, nor do I currently have a PC. Also, sorry for taking so long to make this appeal - I should’ve done it years ago.Ban Appeal (asalang)in Staff Disputes - bump i guessBan Appeal (asalang)in Staff Disputes - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=910057&p=10196162 - the report that got me banned.
I was banned since I was an idiot kid and didn’t know how to prove that they were framing me.
Here’s proof that they did$50 Minecraft Account [PRE-EULA] - name " Kylem " + Optifine Cape + [MVP+] on Hypixelin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - OP says the account doesn't come with the trans ID but i've been in his email and seen it myself.
what a joker.$50 Minecraft Account [PRE-EULA] - name " Kylem " + Optifine Cape + [MVP+] on Hypixelin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello sir, does this account come with a transaction ID?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.