Posts by narkky
107 posts total, newest first.
Ghost breathin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=greathamza;1646424]many spelling errors kinda hard for me to read true it but i managed you might wanna dubble cheack on spelling[/quote]
Fail.
_____________________What's your luckiest ZP crate ?in CrossFire Discussions - 1 million gp was my luckiest ZP crateOne of the three TBA Weapons in the patch next week!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I'm pretty sure you are just being a dick and never actually noticed the gun.
Anyways, it will probably be called the xm-8 desert or xm-8 adv like it is in the other versions of CF.One of the three TBA Weapons in the patch next week!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - But did you also know it would be released next week?
And where did you find out it would be a new gun?One of the three TBA Weapons in the patch next week!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I was watching the Mutation Mode preview and I noticed a gun that appeared for 2 seconds that I have never seen in CF before, here is the screen shot of it:
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll237/Andre-SL/NEWWEAPON.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.