Posts by jamesdong
8 posts total, newest first.
Mod Menu Creatingin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Hello guys. I need help with creating a mod menu with LUA
Is there a volunteer which would help me with skype?
It will be released on here with Credits of my HelpérGTA 5 Money Lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=Ayyyyyy;10646109]Will you do another lobby? :)[/QUOTE]
I will do free Money Lobbys if I announce them,
But I'm selling 100 million for 5€/5$ PSC OR CS:GO Skins with the worth of min 4,80€/$GTA 5 Money Lobby 100% Safe and Fastin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Attention dear MPGH Community!
If you are interested in getting money in GTA 5 Online
Then I got the perfect offer for you! If somone donates to me I open up
An GTA 5 Money Lobby, I will drop random amount of money foGTA 5 Money Lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - PC Only SorryGTA 5 ONLINE / $100,000,000 Bullshark Card / 5€ PSC or Item Trade in Steamin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - GTA 5 100mil Bullshark Card!
Video Proof that I'm able to hack/cheat in money: youtube .com/ watch?v=5mRbKCrVDpI
100% Safe! If you are interested write below.
How do I pay? With PaySafeCards or with Steam
Showing the 5 most recent posts.