Posts by Awsomehack
26 posts total, newest first.
Want a sig?in Spammers Corner - If yu want a cool signature, PM me. Even choobs will get' em! PM though, I will never ever look at this thread again.How did you find MPGH?in Spammers Corner - I got here by googling Combat Arms hacks after -l-G$ closed...sniff...but here has better hacks :)Starting in Direct-X 8.1in Programming Tutorials - @tuve2
I'm also terrible at this...but did you include the dirextX Files? If not youtube how, or read over the tutorial again.Making Hacksin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Before you even THINK of flaming, Take a good long look through ALLLLLLL of the posts, like I did, and then tell me if ANYONE has a good tutorial on making combat arms hacks. Or any type of hacks for that matter(besides Fireteam, working on unlimited respawn.in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - dude, I found a youtube video on memory editing; You might want to check it out. Might help :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvdSN7WdNHA
Showing the 5 most recent posts.