Posts by alazysob
19 posts total, newest first.
Hacking Makes You A Better Legit Player?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So you're trying to tell me that if I use a wallhack or any other hack for that matter over a period of time my skills are going to decrease, correct? Yes.
And then you go on to talk about how since you've been playinHacking Makes You A Better Legit Player?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Cl0neTr00per;965820]It's simply because you had more experience playing. Gonna guess you've only played CA, or maybe one more game. It's really typical. Scientifically, hacks decrease skill. Non-arguable.[/quote]
just testinin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So how does this work w/out chams? I don't know of any chams that don't d/c .. so is there a custom color we can set?
I was just skimming through so sorry if I missed it ...[Semi-Release] Problems?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Pfft ..
Sounds like a wanna-be minion to me. 90% of what you said is either in MPGH's user agreement junk or just common forum sense.
But good job anyway ..
/pats headchams for vista and windows 7in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is probably just a repost, and you're just spamming now ...
/slap
Showing the 5 most recent posts.