Posts by HeyItzMarshyy
4 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 4 Premium vs Hardlinein Battlefield Hacks & Cheats - Hardline compared to BF4 is so much better. For some reason, it keeps my interest and I love trying to rob the banks in heist and get away from the fuckers in Hotwire. Not just playing on maps trying to kill eachother wiIf you were to be killed, what would your preferred method of dying be?in General - Jump off of a super high building while doing backflips and shit like that trying to land in style. I mean hey, if you are going to die, why not do it in style :)Speedtest threadin General - Ah, shit. I would post mine but it is so slow ;( I don't wanna get made fun of xDMarshy's Twitch Service! | Cheap | Affordable | Custom prices | Viewers, Followers|in User Services - Hey guys, so I decided that since this is my first post, I will come here with a bang! I am hosting my own Twitch viewbot service for very cheap!
For only 1 dollar, you can get 100 viewers to your channel and have the
Showing the 4 most recent posts.