Posts by RyanChi
8 posts total, newest first.
MGE Account with 301 Winsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Selling an MGE Account with 301 Wins | 813 Hours | Not Overwatched | Not VAC | Haven't hacked on this account at all.
$30 in skins would be preferred but we can negotiate, add my skype: thewangstrangler
http://imgSelling Supreme Account/ 23 winsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=kashimir;10352114]SCAMMER ADMIN GO TO BAN HIM h t t p : / / p r n t s c r. c o m / 6 o a 1 8 r[/QUOTE]
How did he scam you?NEED 2 MORE PLAYERSin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=Lezias;10300573]I know what he said. I am just asking if I could participate without using hacks.[/QUOTE]
Sorry but no, still love you though <3NEED 2 MORE PLAYERSin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I need 2 more hackers to join my lobby, looking to play with 5, already have 3!
RULES
1.Be from NA
2.Don't be obnoxious
3.That's about it!
Add: http: //steamcommunity. com/id/AGramOfWeed/FaceIt & ESEAin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Has anyone ever tried any of the UD hacks on either FaceIt or ESEA? Did you get banned?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.