Posts by temp101
4 posts total, newest first.
[FAQ] BANNED thread - All ban related posts go here: what to do, why it happened, etcin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Anyone had any luck appealing the ban? I saw someone share an image of an email saying their ban had been reversed but maybe it was actually a false positive?6 Multibox accounts (dbow archer, rare UT's, all 6/8+)in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - added /tooshortDupe Discussion Threadin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Can anyone tell me if they get a successful dupe please, I've had some weird results like the realm crashing but getting no account in use, all my accounts getting account in use for like a minute or two (had that happenIs the paid event notifier safe?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Both are extremely safe and a lot of my friends have I have never had problems with it.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.