Posts by Special T
8 posts total, newest first.
Twitch Partnership, Facebook Check, Twitter Check, and Youtube check.in User Services - [QUOTE=Royce;10339288]
Ok you're banned, I was told by a Middleman to ask for a vouch /gewd[/QUOTE]
Im not required to give a vouch. I have broken no rules. Tell me what rule I broke. Exactly none.Twitch Partnership, Facebook Check, Twitter Check, and Youtube check.in User Services - [QUOTE=Royce;10337616]OP you have 1 last chance to actually prove this works[/QUOTE]
This kind of thing is hard to prove I cannot give it to someone and than post a picture here with full details as than Twitter will Twitch Partnership, Facebook Check, Twitter Check, and Youtube check.in User Services - [QUOTE=¥ÊŠ.ÏÃM;10336465]
You just said to me over skype once it's activated, it cannot be reversed, What the fuck...
http://i.imgur.com/Yt5ccu5.png[/QUOTE]
Keyword. Once its activated. This was never fully activaTwitch Partnership, Facebook Check, Twitter Check, and Youtube check.in User Services - [QUOTE=asianmudkip;10331913]I also looked up his twitter, Its not verified. /mhu
http://i.gyazo.com/8b997392733e1b919cf9718d951d5d7a.png[/QUOTE]
Also the account isn't anymore your right twitter had reversed it becauTwitch Partnership, Facebook Check, Twitter Check, and Youtube check.in User Services - [QUOTE=XxpoopingbirdsxX;10328246]Or... sell to a trusted member and go first[/QUOTE]
Possibly depends.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.