Posts by juggernaut27
6 posts total, newest first.
Combat arms hack download video tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mehmetiiii;731331]Thanks. :)[/quote]
no problemCombat arms hack download video tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - the interface of the hack has ghb written all over it, this hack was made by ghb, but has been leeched to tons of sitesCombat arms hack download video tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - well the hack was first posted on that site, then leeched onto mpgh, so im just giving credit to original creator...
infact, the hack itself has the name of that site on it, so I don't see what I'm doing wrongCombat arms hack download video tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i wasn't supporting any other forum, I just gave a tutorial on where to download and how to use the hacks, I didn't post any link to another forum on mpghCombat arms hack download video tutorialin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - its a link to youtube not a forum
Showing the 5 most recent posts.