Posts by T3Setsu
22 posts total, newest first.
Any CS:GO SKINSin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - If you want or are selling CS:GO Skins, let me know with the price and I'll probably buy it. I will buy anything.
PM me or message me your skype here if you are interested or let me know what you are selling. Cheers :D
Depth on steam copyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am willing to sell or trading my Depth copy on steam. Just offer.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/274940
Leave your skype here or pm me if interested.LoL account | All Champions | 568 Skins | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes Needed T3 | LvL30in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump /gewdLoL account | All Champions | 568 Skins | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes Needed T3 | LvL30in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Lunar;10691703]Please provide pictures.[/QUOTE]
Done, added to the main thread.LoL account | All Champions | 568 Skins | 20 Rune Pages | All Runes Needed T3 | LvL30in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Reasons why I sell my LoL account :
#1. I dont play LoL anymore, I was mostly connecting to my account to expend my skins colletions. (568 owned, 15 skins left, yep..)
#2. I am in need of money at the moment so im sell
Showing the 5 most recent posts.