Posts by chammer123
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Weapon Hack - Has Ben Detected
Speed Hack - Detected
all the other ones are fine
Still having trouble loading up..?
1.- Run Skype.exe Then ,Open g3nTool (if have it)
2.- Click Load DLL Find skype.dll
3.Cross Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Please Help i really want the Weapon Hack :)Cross Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Tried Renaming the Files And Tried Different Injector Still The SameCross Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im Running Windows Xp Pro It Work
An Hack Works Fine (Hack: anony01981 injector ) One of his hacks they work a treat
just this other one and i have try everything what files do i rename ??
#
Thanks
Chammer123Cross Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I Have Download The Public Hack Displayed On The Forums ----------------------------------------------------------------
Public Hack............. I Have A Problem....
Can Any One Help Me
I Load It All Up
And w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.