Posts by BiKode
28 posts total, newest first.
Rename d3d9.dllin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [QUOTE=jawo60;14775726]That is your BIKODE.exe the programmer of Anti-Cheat detect your App and change the BIKODE.EXE to kinanginamo.exe and display that message i already change but its detected
https://imgur.com/a/Rename d3d9.dllin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [QUOTE=jawo60;14775595]The fuck i dont know how to code , fuck Anti Cheat btw also your BIKODE app detecting as a hack see the picture below[/QUOTE]
what is kinanginamo.exe? because there is nothing named "kinanginamo" Rename d3d9.dllin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - Well, even if you change names, classes, functions etc. of "d3d9.dll" it won't help you that much. This dll its just a hook that everyone use it, you can recode the d3d9 hook, but I don't think you'll do that. I suggest No hacks for warzone ?in Call of Duty WarZone Hacks & Cheats - I honestly don't like this game, but I see a huge demand for a hack. I'll try to work on one these days I'm not sure boh1Osiris + Injectors 11.09.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Huge menu /lol
I lost around 15 min just to change the settings back to my preference. Great hack, also nice to see that it get updates
Showing the 5 most recent posts.