Posts by BlenMiner
210 posts total, newest first.
Please help me, I can't convert.CFT file to csvin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=nguyentrungkien;15378923]I'm in the same condition as you. I think the problem is Tools[/QUOTE]
How dare people not dedicate their time to make perfect tools for your enjoyment.Help me Suocrein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE]void main()
{
DoESP();
}[/QUOTE]
Something like this should do it.CrossFire REZ Extractor 3.0in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Hoanglong1777;15363645]hello could i contact to you via disscord ?[/QUOTE]
I'm not very active in the CrossFire modding or hacking community unfortunatelyCrossFire REZ Extractor 3.0in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=s101dd;15295374]Hello, man, I want to buy your unity tool! But I can't contact you. Please agree to my friend chat request![/QUOTE]
I already accepted your friend request#RUCF - need to find method to unpack/unlock files for RF196.REZin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Oh hey haha, been a looong time!
Thank you for the credits though ;)
Nice find
Showing the 5 most recent posts.