Posts by TJ888
115 posts total, newest first.
Cheap DayZ Duping Service! - ANY SERVER*in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=sorgeangel;15230883]Hey, are you still around?[/QUOTE]
Yep, replied in IM's.Dayz SA Cheatin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - You don't.Cheap DayZ Duping Service! - ANY SERVER*in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ImHutch131;15201458]Are you still doing this?[/QUOTE]
Yes, I am. I Accepted your IM Request.1.09 Duping - still possible?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Yes, it is still possible to dupe even in 1.14, however there are no public methods as the ones that were public or sold on other forums were patched in 1.13 and 1.14.
I do offer a duping service in the Selling/TradCheap DayZ Duping Service! - ANY SERVER*in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xyixyi;15196580]I added you on IM[/QUOTE]
Accepted and Replied.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.