Posts by ytbro00
26 posts total, newest first.
Dell Alienware Laptops + monitors service - CHEAP prices!! Only US!!in User Services - Vouch! Order is not done yet.. 3 of 4 monitors have arrived. It's really beautiful!
Monitor does not come in its original box, it comes in a brown dell box. It contains all accessories + also has a note to send back theDell Alienware Laptops + monitors service - CHEAP prices!! Only US!!in User Services - [QUOTE=Barga1n_Sh0pp3r;14862647]Replying for a future purchase...by the way, Are you still only accepting BTC? Any middlemen that can convert cash to BTC? Best place to buy? Only have PP atm.
EDIT: GOT A MESSAGE FRODell Alienware Laptops + monitors service - CHEAP prices!! Only US!!in User Services - Added you. Interested on getting multiple orders
*EDIT*
Heads up for everyone. There is a scammer pretending to be the OP. If you post here, they might add you on chat. Extra ` at the end of the name.
Real = JabraSoun[#1] Social Media Boosting - Instagram - YouTube - Spotify - Twitter - Soundcloud etcin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Added and paid you last Sunday for the IG stuff and as you said "it takes about 1-2 days" to process 1k. Messaged you Monday and you replied that you got started with it.. Messaged you again on Tuesday and haven't receivVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - I'd hate to say bad things since he's been helpful and I've used his service prior. But I've been waiting since March and recently I've had to reach out just to get an update at all. My refund already failed and I can ac
Showing the 5 most recent posts.