Posts by Walzkf
3 posts total, newest first.
New TriggerBot / Bhop Updated v1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hi guys, I'm think I'm gonna use it right now for a few matches, but I'm scared to use it as it will be on my main. Do you know, by your experience, when will the cheat will be detected by Valve and if they can see if I Merccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Same as hamdul can you provide me the links for your cheat and your Polyloader? Thanks!Triggerbot + RCSin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hi, I have a question: Will Valve detect this hack in the future (if so, when?)? If yes, will I be banned or something? Can I delete the hacks before a raid in order to be safe? Can I know when they will make a raid? Tha
Showing the 3 most recent posts.