Posts by walip45
6 posts total, newest first.
Patch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - It got Semi-patched this update, they will now be informed that you are using a third party software, I finally got banned in EUW after using this for more than half a year. Just a heads up. If you really care about yourPatch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Chelseafc777;14678993]AHahahaha ok.[/QUOTE]
I don't see the funny in what I just typed. I'm just trying to pleasure other people who gets unsure about all the comments. Pretty obvious at this point you just want Patch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Been reading some of the comments here, I just want to come thru and tell that my account in East got locked, however nothing been happening my other accounts, been using this cheat on 3 other accounts, only 1 got lockedPatch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Is the 9.22 version of zoomhack available for this early 9.23?Patch [10.7] Advanced Zoomhack v1.2| USE AT YOUR OWN RISKin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Will this be updated for 9.23? Thanks in advance.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.