Posts by Penalba1
9 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Don Weaso;10353700]Works perfectly, better than ever. Not detected.[/QUOTE]
Don can you send me an email pls, I need a member helpMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Deepke;10353450]Just testing on a ranked, undetected afther the patch :) ;)[/QUOTE]
Deepke add me, my name is K0LY (no photo)Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;10351212]i hope so but i dont do this , u need to compile it until it work not sooo hard :p[/QUOTE]
Its ok, ty anyways :) its cause my VS it wont work but its ok ty bro have a good day :)Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=trickycs;10351150]this is not possible you need VS 12.0 to run it otherwise even if he send it to you .[/QUOTE]
No I dont, I really dont undestand how it works but I have Visual Studio 2012 not 2013 because I canMerccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Geraass is there anyway you can compile the hack for me?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.