Posts by Pedroma34
5 posts total, newest first.
BF4 MultiHack - External [Aimbot triggers PB kick]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jakefromst8farm;13398512]i always get kicked by punkbuster int wont let me play with this hack[/QUOTE]
This is not the hack's fault. It's your stats fault. It must be so suspicious that PunkBuster banned you.(LikBF4 MultiHack - External [Aimbot triggers PB kick]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - You guys don't know how to properly use a hack, don't you? I've been using this one for over a month now and haven't had any problems. All you ought to do is to manage your aimbot and be lowkey. Of course you're gonna beBF4 MultiHack - External [Aimbot triggers PB kick]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Idk why people are getting detected. I've been using for 2 weeks and I havent had any problem. But I dont use every match, though. Like I use it when i get mad or something and sometimes I use for like a whole conquest mCall of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 Cheat Requestsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - anyone? :( theres no ESP hack for steam version ughLogitech Script No Recoil BF1in Battlefield 1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=takako;13253523]ok Ill try that , thnk u for telling me the vf. do that normally , ill try a wep. see if it works for me if not Oh well Im out o luck :(
thnk u for your script. :)
- - - Updated - - -
OK
Showing the 5 most recent posts.