Posts by blastoiseis1337
4 posts total, newest first.
[R]/[LF] Aimbot for Nilly's new realmin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=nilly;10282379]Anyways, I can't help you in your quest. :P[/QUOTE]
Does this also include imparting your knowledge onto me about how you go about creating aimbots?24/7 VPS // The Last Empire v2.3 // Previously DreamRotMGin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - that feel whenever it never loads past the class selection - > 'connected!' page.
#infiniteblackscreenfordays[R]/[LF] Aimbot for Nilly's new realmin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - So I thoroughly enjoy rotmg and I enjoy nilly's new server especially with how chill it is however its starting to become too laggy to properly aim anything and pair this with my already super shitty aiming skills it bec[EXE][SWF]RotMG Orape Client 27.3.1in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Has the .swf gone bad? Keep getting a crc error (indicative of file corruption) when I try to extract it.
Installed .exe instead and it worked no problem - so it's definitely not my 7zip.
Nevermind, I deleted and reinst
Showing the 4 most recent posts.