Posts by Kun_X
24 posts total, newest first.
PSN STORE - ALL GAMES AVAILABLE - PSN ACCOUNTS WITH 150$ BALANCE [SAFE]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Just gave the vouch copy to Poxer with Battlfield Hardline Deluxe EditionPSN STORE - ALL GAMES AVAILABLE - PSN ACCOUNTS WITH 150$ BALANCE [SAFE]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello Guys !
I'm opening a new service in MPGH.
Selling 2 kinds of PSN ACCOUNTS :
1- PSN ACCOUNT WITH GAMES (any games you want)
2- PSN ACCOUNT WITH 150$ BALANCE
1- 25$
2- 55$
I'm willing to give one vo150$ Amazon Gift Card [COM] for PayPalin User Services - RolluptheL
Still interested ? Don't have any answer from Gig
Thx150$ Amazon Gift Card [COM] for PayPalin User Services - Gig135 , you find a middleman on MPGH (your choice , any one who can get vouch copies for example to be sure) tell him to PM me .
When I get up at 7AM if noone bid 140$ you'll win.
Thanks guys and have a goood night150$ Amazon Gift Card [COM] for PayPalin User Services - PMed him and banned after , I'm a lucky guy
Still available guys
Showing the 5 most recent posts.