Posts by tiendatph
3 posts total, newest first.
Simple NA V4in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss! Thank you very much! No more NoReload and LongKnifer (which creates Client Error, and no one listens when I tried to tell them).
This will save my life!!! xD Btw, if you could include FastKniferForeverRed Simple Memory[30|05|2013]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ForeverRed;8192452]NoReload and LongKnifer are not in error! /gewd[/QUOTE]
What I was trying to say is that I can hack successfully. However, when the NoReload is turned on, and you spray with any gun. You'll bForeverRed Simple Memory[30|05|2013]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Could you please remove Long Knife (x3) and NoReload? They are the reason why we got Code Error or something (in game).
Or at least, please give us a choice to use whatever we want. Not all of them :(
Thank you!
Showing the 3 most recent posts.