Posts by njackso1
24 posts total, newest first.
Just Peachy Instagram Growth Service | 24 Hour Free Trial | Hova Returns!in User Services - Ordered 2,000 Instagram followers. All received extremely quickly. Highly recommend to anyone looking for social media boosting.Just Peachy Instagram Growth Service | 24 Hour Free Trial | Hova Returns!in User Services - hey its jackFITBIT Service $30 | CHEAP & FAST| Charge 2 | 500+ Orders DONE | ⌚ | DYNASTY™in User Services - [QUOTE=Dynasty;12297614]I have not blocked you or stopped responding. I have responded to everyone. Give me your Skype ID for me to verify. [/QUOTE]
I have sent you a PM with more info.FITBIT Service $30 | CHEAP & FAST| Charge 2 | 500+ Orders DONE | ⌚ | DYNASTY™in User Services - What are you playing at man? I paid you $120 via PayPal for three Surges as you instructed, and left all the details you required but you are no longer responding on Skype and have blocked me. What are you up to?Any Laptop SE - 10% - 30%in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=manav24;12029601]U may get scammed so watchout before paying 10% upfront. PS. nobody is going to do it at that rate , not even for 30-40%,
Also Stranger Things has an active scam report.
Good Luck[/QUOTE]
Thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.