Posts by andrewm
8 posts total, newest first.
MOD Request Threadin Combat Arms EU Mods & Rez Modding - Can someone do the mod of all default weapon in one package?
m16 to maybe scorpion
default pistol to pistol rapid fire
knife to superknife
granate to ... i don't know ;)Exp only.in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - like up
my system : xp sp3Hax4LiFe! AFK-BOT v0.70B (UPDATED/UNDETECTED)1/07/10in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I have a problem... ;/
What OS you are using: Windows XP SP3
What screen resolution: I try 800x600; 1024x768; 1280x1024
What the problem is: I turn on bot, and start the game go in the lobby in game and click
F8 (i Combat Arms Public AFKBOT by [MPGH] Zoomin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - At the beginning I would like to thank you for your job, but I have a problem
At about one hour this hack work properly, but now when I turn on the hack, and CAEU login screen was loaded the game is shutting down.
ThanMPGH World Cup Bracketsin General - A:
South Africa/France
B:
Argentina/Korea
C:
England/USA
D:
Ghana, Germany
E:
Cameroon/Netherlands
F:
Italy, Paraguay
G:
Brazil/Portugal
H:
Chile/Hiszpania
Showing the 5 most recent posts.