Posts by MasterTrainer
19 posts total, newest first.
solo classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Oh? What's LDK? :DInstalling visual studio -- need help, would appreciate.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=TonyMane();10367885]get dropb0x 1st & then create a lil .txt document containing a list of installed programs you need. It makes everything so much easyer.[/QUOTE]
Oh? I have *******, but only the free version. TInstalling visual studio -- need help, would appreciate.in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=TonyMane();10361609]akim14 this can be outdated, I had to re-install my OS anyways & so that fixed the problem...
Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Aw man. Okay looks like I have to backup my drive again.What is a good IDE for PHP and HTML?in Programming Tools - Github Atom... hmm... I haven' tried that one yet, but I have heard of Github.
Is that where people post snippets of codes? Because that's all I've been exposed to.solo classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=pizzajack1;10340634]Necro CAN solo almost everything, however it is superbly slow...[/QUOTE]
That may be, but using it on normal mobs is just a waste of time. Even the default mage can do it faster.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.