Posts by John_Matth
34 posts total, newest first.
DBD Sender v4.5.2 | Including Bloodpoints and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - yeah i guess it doesn't matter either way, but that would mean that hard drives aren't included yeahDBD Sender v4.5.2 | Including Bloodpoints and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mrrdrakula;15143897]Are you using the hard drives you were banned from?[/QUOTE]
yep. But dbd is not on them, i've installed it on a new oneDBD Sender v4.5.2 | Including Bloodpoints and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - All of it, I got an entirely new pc. All i've kept are the hard drives and some peripherals. DBD wasn't the reason why i made the switch though, but it was a good opportunity to play again.DBD Sender v4.5.2 | Including Bloodpoints and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=king1010;15127681]but that does not answer my question
I just changed killer rank and nothing else and I would find it a shame if I only get banned for the rank switch now[/QUOTE]
any in-game unexplained stat cha[V100 - TU31] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.9in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=MimiTigerRawr;15040858]!Here is how you fix crashes and separate information!
If your game crashes when you load the menu here's how you fix it:
When you download the trainer you have to have it in a .ZIP or a W
Showing the 5 most recent posts.