Posts by DarudeDankStorm
4 posts total, newest first.
Black Ops 2 Max Prestige for $$$.in Playstation Marketplace - Hi I'm Dank. For $2.50 I can Max Prestige your BO2 player. This is for people that don't have jailbroken consoles. I have a jailbroken console and can easily do this. For this I will need your PSN Name and Password. I haBlack Ops 2 Max Prestige for $$$in Playstation General Discussion - Thank you I will change it to that thread.Black Ops 2 Max Prestige for $$$in Playstation General Discussion - Hi I'm Dank. For $2.50 I can Max Prestige your BO2 player. This is for people that don't have jailbroken consoles. I have a jailbroken console and can easily do this. For this I will need your PSN Name and Password. I haLooking for a good Call of Duty Black ops II modder! (Will pay if good)in Playstation General Discussion - [QUOTE=Sam Rekt;10318730]Serious I need your help!
If anybody could sell some real good hacks that would be great! It would be better if its also easy to install... I will pay you if I can easily figure out how to in
Showing the 4 most recent posts.