Posts by GetVandalized
688 posts total, newest first.
Vandalized's Homework Service // High Quality // Cheapin User Services - [QUOTE=minepup77;13075427]Added on skype, please respond[/QUOTE]
Messaged you back two days ago, but you haven't replied.Vandalized's Homework Service // High Quality // Cheapin User Services - BumperinooNorth Korean nuclear missile passes over Japan and crashes into Ocean.in General - I have a theory behind this whole ordeal. My opinion is that NK believes that the US will try and eventually invade NK or setup a puppet leader. NK wants to have nuclear and ballistic missiles as a deterrent so that the Vandalized's Homework Service // High Quality // Cheapin User Services - After a hectic six month hiatus I am finally back! I apologize to my loyal customers for being unavailable for so long, but life got in the way. Anyway, with two and a half years of experience, the OG is back and ready tVandalized's Homework Service // High Quality // Cheapin User Services - Bump, bump, bump! Reminder that my Skype is vandalized123
Showing the 5 most recent posts.