Posts by lmaorock
56 posts total, newest first.
SSL Bypass 5.2.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lightmoon123;15181063]i open it and found itis a .pak,i dont understand how to use it,i have findder,and i have config_installer[/QUOTE]
Put the .pak file into Dead by Daylight > Deadbydaylight > Content > Paks f5.1.0 / Tome VII / Legit Market Filein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Raqxnd;15168142]I heard the SSL Bypass is outdated. Is this right?[/QUOTE]
There is a new SSL Bypass, for 5.1.0 on the forum.Gain Everything ( Perks - Outfits - Survivors - Killers - Addons - Offerings - .... )in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mczc06;15146367]cookie finder still works then?[/QUOTE]
yeah still works just fine.5.0.0 Resident Evil, Biggest Market file Yet! Workling Wraith and David (Fiddler)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TenebraeV;15144805]How do I keep all the Market Place Items when I close the game and relaunch. It all just disappears and only reappears when I activate Fiddler & the SSL Bypass. Do I need those running at all tiFull Profile (Resident Evil Chapter) 5.0.0 NO LEAGCYin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DbdFastService;15144380]CTRL+H replace all ",60" with ",600".[/QUOTE]
thanks for the tutorial on how to update the save editor on our own. everything works fine! You the beast.
I wished that every time you ordere
Showing the 5 most recent posts.