Posts by mshjr
55 posts total, newest first.
HelP! lol I can't use menu hacks >.>.in Combat Arms Help - THANKS A MILLION =DHelP! lol I can't use menu hacks >.>.in Combat Arms Help - This sucks. Whenevver I try to use menu hacks this error pops up
"This application has failed to start because MSVCR100D.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Only problem is I Simple Chams v1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yea, no longer works with the new patch nexon did last night :( lame >.>.Blast Hack 1.5 (With both Hotkey Version)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can someone tell me how to inject this? please? I don't know what other files I need to inject into the engine.exe? Can someone help it would be much appreciated (Windows Vista Home Premium UAC off)How to get HeadShot.exe aimbot to work more than one game /w chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow dont spam my topic.... NE how i will be uploading all files BUT the aimbot will not be upped. Also ill try b post a video of it working for more than 1 game. (Btw did u guys set to Windows Xp sp2 compatiabilty mode?)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.