Posts by iTejaswolf
17 posts total, newest first.
1.09 Duping - still possible?in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is duping still plausible on modded servers? I've been trying variety of methods, old methods, recent methods using speedhack kick with no luck. I've gotten to the point where ghost guns will generate, but cannot pick thMoney on KOTH / Wastelandin ArmA 3 Marketplace - Looking to buy money on either, depending on prices.
Must show some sort of proof, or be trusted.
Add me on IM► ★ CSGO FRESH ACCOUNTS | $8.00 PER ACCOUNT! | CHEAPEST | FAST & EASY! ★ ◄in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I vouch, legit, fast, easy to talk to.
Under 15 mins, bought 2 accs under my emails, etcCreative! Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 29/01/17
Other Person involved: N/A
Item that has been sold/traded: 2 Fresh CS:GO Accs
Selling Thread (URL): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1195307Remove Glassin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=eno8;11951590]I have heard that some people are able to remove glass without using hack and etc. Do you guys know how to do it? thanks.[/QUOTE]
take out glass pbo before u start, start the game, put back the pbo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.