Posts by zenode
10 posts total, newest first.
Optifine Cape Checkerin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=freko190;10870999]Why is this so goddamn slow[/QUOTE]
This program has long delay as optifine's website will disable from logging in too muchOptifine Cape Checkerin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=Killstreak567;10768186]Guys, stay away from this, my Minecraft account got compromised as a result of running this file.[/QUOTE]
This guy lol, you had some other virus buddy. I didn't do anything to the file unOptifine Cape Checkerin Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=Priaros;10729401]Idk, I wanted to download it, then I saw the virus scan, so I was kinda skeptical why it was approved.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure why It detected it, but there is nothing to worry about. I've never hearMinecraft Alt Store | $0.10 Per Altin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump. Online if anyone needs assistance!My Minecon 2012 Accountin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still selling. Accepting 2015 cape as a trade.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.