Posts by seifspawnov
10 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO sv_cheats 1 Bypasserin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Nope you can't turn on sv cheats unless you have rcon password of the server.Help mein Counter-Strike 2 Help - im not gonna stop Hacking unless people will stop it.
and about get life how old are you?
I cant speak kids languages sorry.Help mein Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello everybody,
I'm having problem when i turn on T_T hacks of CSGO,the game will be lagging (fps 20 30) and i think it's because of Windowed or Full Windowed Screen Settings.
I need your help MPGH <3:(T_T 3.0 Beta Open Sourcodein Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - how to use this?
and i have problem my game keeps lagging when i run T_T 3.0 (the last update not this) everytimePsycho's External ESP V.1.5 [2015-04-30]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - if it has not been approved yet,the moderators propably are not active now. Good luck;
Showing the 5 most recent posts.