Posts by SuperBotter
103 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.00 Aimbot Edition (ESP-AIM) Undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I got VAC banned after using this cheat -.- just now -- gyazo com a7c0eb434b1b7215dc2e7b8a3d1f2010
damn the only time I got banned after using different cheats over the past few months :dwug:clockwork's tiny hacks #12din Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DragonForce326;10647993]Auto pistol = Hold left click and it will auto shoot your pistol with basically no recoil :D[/QUOTE]
no recoil is not real o.o what are you talking aboutclockwork's tiny hacks #12din Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=clockwork235;10647961]I highly recommend protecting this file with Enigma (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=980430&p=10632282#post10632282) before use.
288309[/QUOTE]
Yup, been doing this ever sincclockwork's tiny hacks #11ein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Stalin69;10614430]"Quote Originally Posted by gerassss
When hack is detected and u use it, yes u get VAC."
So is it a risk in every minute spent in the game to get VAC? Or you can avoid VAC if the hack suddenlyclockwork's tiny hacks #11in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Crazypipe;10593372]can i use it on faceit ? or is he still detected there ?[/QUOTE]
used the last version on faceit and it was fine, although the ESP had hiccups on faceit, maybe the trigger too, I'm not sure.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.